Gluaiseacht Náisiúntacht Dhúchasach Abú! Tiocfaidh ár lá! Oileán Turtar! Ar fud an domhain!
STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLES
WHO WE ARE
• We are a movement for land, life, languages, and liberation.
• We are fighting for the survival and independence of Indigenous nations.
• We are an alliance of mutual support and coordinated action that branches out in all Four Directions.
• We are an Indigenous-led movement that includes women, men, and two-spirited people of all ages, colours, and nationalities.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
• We will protect the land, water, and air that provide the basis for all life.
• Indigenous cultures, spiritualities and governments are the foundation for our continuing survival.
• It is our responsibility to take action and to live according to our original teachings and natural laws.
• Colonial laws and systems must be abolished.
• Restitution must be made for the theft of our lands and the failed attempt to exterminate our peoples.
View original post 185 more words